No announcement yet.

tankplanker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very speedy with sending out the item, good clear PM's. Even asked if I wanted recorded delivery or not.

Comment

Bought the Rez CD soundtrack from Brian and it all went very smoothly.

Comment

Picked up 3 games from tankplanker. Very pleasant deal to with. Everything arrived quickly, as described and packed well. Recommended

Comment

Great seller, package arrived swiftly, quick response to Pm's, game in tip top condition!
          Thanking you!

Comment

Got there in the end. Any minor hiccups were well handled

Cheers!

Comment

Same here. Fast service and a minor hiccup was sorted without issues.

Comment

Got the item just as described. Tankplanker's one of the good guys.

Comment

Good trader. Got the Space Channel 5 soundtrack, very easy, deal. Thanks!

Comment

Got 2 soundtracks in excellent condition. Good communication and a pleasure to do business with.

Comment

Due to Brian not replying my PM's and marcus' and now Marty G's lack of cooperation I'm forced to post on here. Bought Mario Kart and Golden Sun for the GBA from him only to find out they weren't the US copies as stated in his post and Golden Sun was not mint with a tear on the box. Sent items back that I had already paid for to which Brian acknowledged as receiving them. Provided bank transfer details so that he could transfer the money owed but despite several PM's since the money owed has failed to materialise in my account. PM'd marcus about it more than once but heard nothing at all. Yes I'm angry, yes I'm pissed off - this is definately not on well over a month now.
                      Last edited by Pootle UK; 10-07-2004, 18:00.

Comment

spitting your dummy out isnt gonna help your cause though is it pootle?

If you start seeing your arse over this he could just tell you to go whistle...

Have you got a phone number for him? or a address? If he isnt replying on the net, maybe his connection is down?

Write to him, you never know, it might of just skipped his mind, im sure he is cosha, look at his feedback, hes hardly gonna ruin it by cheating you out of 2 crappy gba games is he? Im sure ive dealt with tank before and he was sorted!!

Slagging him off will only crush any hopes of you seeing payment nor games imo....

Comment

Well nothing is helping at the moment is it? Also I'm not the only one. Feedback accounts for nothing these days it seems - even Ikaruga to a point had favourable feedback till a few months back when his reputation went tits up. Mods locking threads so issues can't be discussed or resolved openly is stupid IMHO. People should be willing to help others and not brush it off like they couldn't care less.

Having sent him my bank details twice for transfers and getting no joy depsite being assured it was done does not just slip ones mind.

Also care to point out how I slagged him off? If anything I'm having a go at the mods for doing sod all - I just explained my case so back off.

Comment

Ive emailed Tankplanker requesting advice of the situation, if he replies or otherwise Ill let you know. I get at least a dozen PMs a day, which I need to fit in around work & life, occasionally I forget/have no time to respond to all the PMs I receive and can only apologize for that. Rather than accusing me of doing nothing, Id prefer a polite reminder next time.

Comment

Fair enough marcus - and my apologies for coming across as accusational. Just that I've seen you on the forums posting other topics whilst I PM'd you a few days ago and one can't help but feel that perhaps you were ignoring my request for help on this occasion.

Comment

I'm still owed ?20 for a copy of Zero Gunner 2 that was never sent from the middle of May. In fairness Tankplanker did send me the money via PayPal a couple of weeks ago when i PM'd and Emailed him but, as i said in my email, i need cash or a cheque as i can't accept money through PayPal as it's just linked to my Credit Card. I declined the PayPal payment, which i told him in further PM's/emails so I am still awaiting the money via cash/cheque.

Comment

Working...
                                X