No announcement yet.

Teenwolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did a swap - Tiger 08 for Stranglehold - good quick comms and game arrived very quickly

good stuff

Comment

Great seller here Gave me a refund after royal mail screwed up. Thanks fella!

Comment

Bought Stuntman. Arrived ok Good comms recomended

Comment

Did me a decent deal on some good games. They arrived well packaged and in good order. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a samsung phone off TEENWOLF. Sent it out quickly and friendly comms. Well recommended. Thanks.

Comment

Sold me some psp games and a mobile phone. Everything arrived, well packaged, and in superb condition. Very, very pleased! Thanks again mate

Comment

Took over 2 week's to receive my games!

Comm's were non existant and had 2 of my pm's ignored.

Also had to tell a couple of high up people on the forum about this to help me.

Finally got a pm from TeenWolf 2 week's and 2 day's later saying he had family problem's , and I finally got the game's in the end.
                Last edited by Pilotwings; 06-03-2008, 12:52.

Comment

Bought Soldier Of Fortune No delivery problems Excellent

Comment

Currently sorting out another trading issue with Teenwolf. If anyone else has any outstanding deals with him could you please contact a mod asap.

Cheers
                    Kieran

Comment

shocking experience
                      bought 2 items one was guitar hero 3 paid for never recieved and ignores all my pm's

also bought a phone he advertised as having wierd light bleed at the bottom only on black screen

i quote "There is a strange problem with the bottom of the screen, there is a small crack of light which bleeds through when the phone is displaying a black screen. Ive no idea how this happened but it doesnt affect usage of the phone or anything."

phone actually arrived with a smashed screen with 3 big cracks visible on any colour background and items missing
                      again no response to messages

i couldnt reccomend him at all

Comment

now supplying false non existant tracking number to delay paypal claim

Comment

Working...
                        X