No announcement yet.

Lordcookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purchased a Jap N64 of this fine fella !

In fact 2nd deal in as many weeks,

As first, tip top packaging. Arrived very quickly.

To top it all off he is a very nice chap to deal with.

Very highly recommended and i look forward to dealing with him again.

Andy

Comment

What more can be said?

Sold KOTOR to him, and as always no problems at all.

Comment

Got Viewtful Joe super fast from him. Sent cheque from Northern Ireland and I got game delivered in the morning of the 6th day. Unbelievable.

Comment

Bought Boktai from lordcookie. I have purchased from him before and his delivery is still very fast (next day from original PM in this case), PMs are always friendly and the game arrived in exactly the condition specified.

Would not hesistate to trade with again.

Comment

Traded some DVD's for XBox KOTOR, game arrived before I'd even posted the DVD's! Amazingly fast and a very nice chap to do business with. Highly recommended.

Many thanks again, Jason

Comment

Excellent. Game was posted within hours of doing the deal and came in near-perfect condition. Astounding.

Comment

Item came faster than the cheque! Very trustworthy and genuine guy!

Comment

Sold this guy a Gamecube and payment came in record time and great comms too.

Like many people have stated before---- will not hesitate to deal with again. Top bloke and trader.

Comment

Second trade in recent times and again it was a flawless trade. The controller was sent very quickly with good comms through out.

This bloke is so good I keep coming back again and again.

One of the best traders out there bar none.

Comment

game arrived very quickly, great trader.

Comment

great seller, instant delivery of item, spot-on

Comment

done a few trades with this guy and he is yet to dissapoint
                          Top gamer who looks after his stuff! Always use cookie (if i cant help)

Comment

Two thumbs up!

<goes to check...>

Yes. Two!

Adam is a great guy. We swapped PMs repeatedly (plenty of which were irrelevant to my little purchase) and he proved to be really friendly and true.

Oh, fast too. Next day was okay by me. And that was before he'd received the payment!

So... er... ah, yes...

Recommended

Comment

got a free Dreamcasst rumble pack from him( thanks ) said he would send it out second class the next day which i thought was very kind after all it is costing him to post it, i get a pm the next day saying it's been sent out first class delivery , which is very very kind of him , just want to say thaks and your a great person.
                              thanks

Comment

Woot, nice GBA cable, pleasure to chat with

Comment

Working...
                                X