No announcement yet.

Lordcookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought VR Flat Out, came as described (and arrived within 24 hours of sending cheque), recommended.

Comment

Very highly recommended .

Sent the item out before my cheque arrived (now that's trust for you ), and the item arrived superbly packaged, in top condition and with a couple of great freebies thrown in for good measure. He also responded to PMs in a polite and friendly way.

Top of the class, sir. I look forward to dealing with you again soon .

Comment

The proest pro there is. The guy is a complete pro. He always sends out items impeccably quickly and is brilliantly efficient. He's just a pro, plain and simple.

Comment

He is the first ever Jedi Knight trader

Top quality

Comment

Things when ultra smoothly both ways and whole transaction took less than 48 hours. Hope to deal with this guy again.

Comment

...and I thought I was fast!

Top trader, super fast, no problemas etc etc.

Comment

very good trade. fair honest and even wrote 'do not bend' on the package

thanks

Comment

great trader as his feedback suggests, sent game promptly, and in the codition i was described.

many thanks
                  jason

Comment

Top Seller Got My Item Very Fast And Very Nicely Packed!

Comment

No problems whatsoever, item was in great condition and safely packed.

Comment

<Bo Selecta>

I ****ING LOVE YOU!!!!

</Bo Selecta>

Comment

bought Waku Waku 7 from Adam

arrived in a fecking huge box with tons and tons of bubblewrap, shipped quickly and received super quick

all comms were conducted brilliantly - very friendly throughout and all questions were answered quickly

excellent stuff would recommend - not that i need too considering his huge feedback and will definately deal with again

Comment

Thanks again Lordcookie. Superb communication, said when the package would arrive, which it did. A top trader, definitely trade again in the future.

A+

Comment

Top seller!
                              I made an agreement with him and he stuck with it even after other offers and psoted game very quickly.
                              10/10

Comment

Again Cookie was fast and friendly!

Top Seller!

Comment

Working...
                                X