Largo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Largo

Well, this guy is so nice and friendly and communication was smooth with no hassles at all.

Kinda funny 'cause he pestered me to selling him something which I didn't wanna part but he persuaded me to part with my US PS2 and he paid me ?156 via PayPal so quick, I bearly had the time to rush to the bog and have a dump.

Total credit to NTSC-UK traders here - Deal with him now!!!

OMG... Can I praise this guy even more?
    I went to the post office to post his PS2 off and I was shocked to find that it was ?19.26.
    Let this guy know and bless him he put an extra tenner in my PayPal account!
    Top bloke - Thanks dude!
    Deal with ya next time!

Comment

Nice and friendly, prompt payment and kept up-to-date with PMs

Thanks

Comment

Largo just bought SOTC off me! A great addition to the forum. Very friendly and excellent comms. The deal was completed in a matter of minutes. Top guy and a pleasure to do business with..

Hopefully he'll buy some more ps2 games off me.

Thanks mate

Comment

Top, top fella. Bought Kunoichi off me, paid quickly, would happily deal with again!

Comment

Largo bought R6:Vegas from me.
            Paid super-fast and his comms were fast and friendly throughout. Excellent trader.
            Cheers

Comment

Bought ZOE: Second Runner off Largo for a great price. It arrived very quickly and in great nick. Very friendly comms and an all round top seller.

Cheers

Comment

Great chap! Very fast payment, not to mention friendly and foward communication. Enjoy the game mate!

Comment

Bought SotC off him, great communications and was sent out very quickly, got it the next day.

Comment

Sold me God Hand, and suggested meeting up to trade. Everything went swimmingly

Comment

Baught Tales of Vesperia and Heavy Rain from Largo, gave me a massive discount and the games arrived the day after he sent them. Excellent trader!

Comment

Sent me my game super-fast and for a bargainous price. Thumbs up.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Got my games from Largo yesterday. Very pleased as expected so another thumbs up from me.

Comment

Largo sold me his Wii U. Everything was packaged fantastically and arrived super quick.

Hope to deal with you again in the future

Comment

I bought a graphics card from Largo. A pleasure to do business with. He helped me out with a few questions I had and it arrived well packed and brand new. Thanks mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X