No announcement yet.

eva-01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought some Saturn bits from eva-01. Flawless transaction throughout, excellent comms- quick to respond to PMs and super-fast, amazingly packaged shipping. Very happy, would definitely buy from again. Cheers mate

Comment

Magnificent trader, bought 4 Japanese saturn games at a good price, eva was friendly and helpful throughout all the comms, games are here now and i only bought them Wednesday, brilliant! thanks mate, would 100% deal with you again, all the best, Darren.

Comment

bought 2 games from this chap and they arrived quickly with 1 minor problem

the irem case was smashed (damn royal mail) but i swopped it with another and hey presto - lovely game

very friendly seller - would certainly use again and would recommend

Comment

A pleasure to deal with. Sold me a few bits of Saturn hardware which were well-packaged and in superb condition.

Cheers

Comment

Great stuff I bought a this is cool Saturn pad from him and he shipped immeditaly.

Shame the dip**** postman hid it from me in my garden and I didnt discover it for 2 weeks.

Comment

Sold Burnout Revenge to eva-01. He paid quickly and comms were great. A pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

Sold Just Cause. Perfect buyer and immediate payment.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Brought a Soul Caliber II stick & Do Don Pachi for PS2 from Eva.

Fine transaction, quick postage, Stick & game both in great condition.

I can deffinitley recommend Eva, great seller.

Neil

Comment

Sold Eva Metroid Prime 3.

Everything went smoothly.

Comment

Sold a couple of DS games to this fella, immediate payment and nice comms.
                      Cheers

Comment

Brought a couple of games from Eva-01 and he sent them out to me in quick time, packaged them up nicely, and was very helpful in sending me pics of the games and keeping in touch.

My first experience with him and a pleasant one too!

Thanks man!

Comment

Bought Wave Race (US GC) from eva-01.

Fantastic communication and item exactly as described, in great condition. Delivery was also very swift.

Highly recommended

fdsbh

Comment

Good comms, swift payment, top stuff.

Comment

nice guy to deal with, many thanks for a smooth deal

tbm.

Comment

Bought a Wii game from me. Paid quickly, good comms, recommended

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X