No announcement yet.

eva-01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought 2 Silent Hill games and the sale went through smooth as anything.

Many thanks

Comment

Purchased Chrono Cross for the missus from eva-01.

Arrived this morning in minty fresh condition an she's over the moon that she can now finish this game!

Will defo buy from again!!

Many thanks.

Comment

Bought Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy Chronicles and Final Fantasy Anthology.

Superb communication and everything OK.

THANKS

Comment

Bought a FF poster from me. Great Comms, super quick payment. Thank you Eva

Comment

Bought two Final Fantasy titles. Great in PMs and got things pretty quickly. A great seller.

Comment

I bought some nice ps2 RPG's and a ps1 game for a great price from eva-01 and am very pleased with all of them. A great seller that I would highly recommend to all - a big thumbs up from me .

Comment

US PS2 slim received in nice solid packaging. Can finally get to play Tales of the abyss \o/

Comment

Bought Overkill from eva-01. Friendly and informative communication. Item came one day after posting and in the condition described. Thanks!

Great price, too.

Comment

Bought Mario Kart Wii from eva-01.

Game arrived very quickly, well packaged & in great condition.

Two thumbs up

Comment

The fine Mr Eva solded me his copy of Madworld for US Wii.

Game arrived quickly & in minty fresh condition.

Tip top trader & highly recommended

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Bought a couple of Gamecube title from eva-01. Arrived in good time, well packaged and in excellent condition.

Thanks

Comment

I bought a game from eva-01, it arrived quickly and safely. Good trader, would deal with again.

Thanks
                          Stu

Comment

I bought a GameCube game from eva-01. Excellent guy to deal with.

Comment

Eva brought Might & Magic and Zelda Spirit Tracks from me.

Instant payment and quick PM's, brilliant to trade with!

Comment

Bought a wii game from Eva-01. As smooth a purchase as you could hope for. Cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X