Harman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harman

I got ripped-off by another forumite but Harman stepped in to sell me his copy of Paper Mario 2 at a very fair price. Top man.
    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Sold me SOCOM for the PSP in a quick and easy sale. A credit to the forum.

Comment

Bought a copy of Dragon Quest off the ever-so-friendly Harman for a great price. It arrived quickly, too Cheers!

Comment

Got stitched up by Harman, Paid for a copy of Monster Hunter on PSP after reading the positive feedback here, the game is yet to arrive, as is any response to the PM's i have sent him regarding this issue, avoid at all costs!!!

Comment

Problems over, Harman had some family problems, hence the delays. Harman has refunded the money for the game (as i'd bought it elsewhere it the interim) and all is well with the world.

I always like a happy ending...
          Last edited by watusi; 26-05-2006, 11:46. Reason: trade problems sorted!

Comment

Scammed by Harman. Claims to have had family issues which I don't believe, to be frank. Unresponsive to PM's. To be avoided for the cheating **** that he is.

Comment

Been going through my PM box today and I remembered that I bought a Cube game from Harman in May and never recieved it. Said he'd suffered a bereavment and would post the game the following monday. It's now 4 months later... I moved house in July but that is still ample time for delivery, and I'm having all post to my old address redirected.

Don't know what happened, but sadly I can't recommend him. No notification of posting either.

Avoid.

Comment

Sorry you've been ripped-off, he was added to Bad Traders list a few months back. Wasn't aware you had goods outstanding also.

His access to the sales forum has already been removed so he won't be starting any more sales threads.

Comment

Ah right, thanks for the update

I only remembered yesterday, I assumed it got lost in the post till i found this thread. Good job it only cost a fiver really.

Comment

Working...
                  X