Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problems here, Item as stated and arrived quickly

Comment

Another nice easy deal, agreed to buy a PS2 game and paid within minutes!

Comment

I bought a PS2 game from Daryl and it arrived just as described.

Comment

Daryl sold me Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 boxset for the PSP, the game arrived next day and in brand new condition.
          He was great to deal with throughout the trade will definately deal with again.

Many Thanks.

Comment

J0e had his trade forum access here removed months ago. I am locking this thread and PM'ing J0e about trading here now.

Anyone attempting to/conducting sales outside the Sales forum does so at their own risk and will have their Trade forum access removed.

Thanks.

Comment

J0e's trade access has been reinstated now.

Comment

Not sure what the above was all about but just bought Samurai Spirits Rokuban Shobu for PS3 from J0e and item arrived as described for a decent price.

Went a little quiet on the comms front after the initial reply confirming where to send monies to, but item arrived so not too fussed overall.

Seems like a decent seller.

Comment

Bought Ray Tracers from J0e, item exactly as described, great seller. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Cheers

Comment

sold j0e sfzero3 on psp no problems at all

Comment

Purchased a ds case fron Joe - nice comms as ever and prompt delivery.
                      Cheers buddy

Comment

Bought Capcom Fighting Jam NTSC J on PlayStation 2.

Exactly as described! Many Thanks!

Comment

Bought a ds game from j0e, all went smoothly, thanks mate!

Comment

I bought Policenauts from Daryl, game as described and friendly comms.

Thank you

Comment

Sold a JP VF5 PS3 game to Joe, paid quickly, thanks a lot.

Comment

Bought Gunbird for PSX,arrived in lovely condition....

TOP GUY..

Comment

Working...
                                X