No announcement yet.

J0e Musashi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold joe GTA episodes, quick payment and great comms, great all round. Cheers mate

Comment

Sold me FF10 International. Excellent comms all around. Great trader.

Comment

Sold my Okami guide to this nice chap.

Quick payment, good comms. Top!

Comment

JM bought Ace Combat 6 from me and was a pleasure to have dealt with him.

Comment

Did a trade with J0e for a Japanese copy of Bioshock for a Pal copy of Fallout 3 for the PS3. Friendly pms, and fast service. Was a pleasure to trade with.

Comment

J0e decided to leave me some feedback stating I was a time waster when we never had agreed any deal.

I have dealt with him in the past and have had no problems however on this occasion I found him to be quite pushy and petty when things do not go his way.

J0e has already stated he would not trade with me again and I can safely say the feeling is mutual.

Comment

I gather by pushy you mean having to be PM'd numerous times to see if you did actually want to buy my game after asking if I would sell it to you? You asked me, I said yes, then you went quiet.

Regardless of whether a deal was struck or not, your failure to tell me you didn't actually want the game is considered timewasting IMO, and this thread is for letting others know such things. I even sent a PM to the moderator Keith to get him to ask you to tell me yay or nay. You may well have been away for the weekend, but you had still logged in and failed to send me a reply, so that is no excuse in my book.

You failed to send me a PM about the trade like you first said as seen here: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showpost.p...2&postcount=12, which resulted in my first PM to you to see if you did actually want to trade, only to be told you had since sold the item. Then you asked if I'd sell it, to which I replied yes and then I had to goad you into telling me you had overspent and so wasn't interested in buying the game. Timewaster no?
                Last edited by J0e Musashi; 14-04-2010, 10:08.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

J0e sold me his copy of Kenzan on't PS3 after my thread in the wanted forum. A bargainous price and mint condish' to boot.

Ta very much, J0e

Comment

Sold me soul calibur IV on PS3. Arrived safe and sound in excellent condition. Cheers.

Comment

J0e was kind enough to sell me a copy of Red Seeds Profile when he was all done playing with Zac.

Excellent service.

Top seller.

Comment

I asked for an official standard definition composite AV Xbox 360 cable and I got it super quick! Communication was dead smooth!

Thanks once again!

Comment

Daryl bought a Japanese (obviously) copy of Time Crisis 4 from me. Ideal customer, paid straight away and good communication throughout.

Enjoy.

Comment

I bought Kenzan from JOe, super comms and game arrived quickly in superb condition cheers!

Comment

Swift Trade with J0e. No probs at all.

Comment

As always, Fast payment and good comms. Thank you, Dar. Hope you enjoy the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X