• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for Joe.
    Prompt payment and nice comms.
    Cheers Fella

Comment

Daryl purchased NTSC J Flipnic on PS2. Friendly comms and quick payment.

Many thanks

Owen

Comment

Bought Tekken Dark Resurrection for PSP from me.

Great comms and quick payment as usual. Top stuff.

Comment

Quick payer, always a pleasure!

Comment

Daryl and I both helped each other out; I needed the HDD OSD and DVD player installed for my SCPH-10000 Japanese PS2, and he needed an FMCB install for his one. So I bought an HDD from eBay and had it shipped to him. He was very trustworthy and let me know as soon as the HDD arrived. He said that he would need me to send him a memory card to install the drivers to, which is when I suggested that I send him a card of mine with FMCB already on it, so that he could make his own install. So I sent the cards to him and he did the install for me, tested it out himself, and then sent it back to me by a very fast courier. Everything works great and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again!
            Last edited by Breadboy; 15-06-2011, 10:24.

Comment

Excellent buyer, JOe bought some games and a card from me and paid quickly, was very friendly throughout.
              Recommended, would definitely trade with again.
              Thanks, Stu

Comment

Another hassle free transaction, thanks mate.

Comment

Bought a JPN PS3 game from me. No issues as expected from this fine gent!

Comment

I recently bought DDPDOJ from JOe. Great guy to do business with as ever. Thanks again.

Comment

Excellent seller - great contact, great stuff and great prices . I will surely buy again from J0e Musashi.

Comment

Did some multi deals with D
                        All was excellent
                        You can't argue with a man that loves fine Japanese Imports, so I didn't
                        Cheers D

Comment

We had a recent trading of freebies to each other, both of which were given without asking. It's why I spend time on the forum really, the decent people you end up dealing with every day.

Comment

Spot on, as always. This time a bundle of JP PS3 games.

Comment

The man is a legend!! Super swappage Vita game action a-go-go !!

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                The man is a legend!! Super swappage Vita game action a-go-go !!

Love it!
                                Always a pleasure Christopher. You've sold out though. PAL FTL! LOL
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X