Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Always a pleasure Christopher. You've sold out though. PAL FTL! LOL
    Nah, I'm getting too old to be squinting at screens wondering what the squiggles mean!!

Comment

In a fight between Chuck Norris and Daryl, Daryl would take him. He is that much of a , cheers Bud

Comment

Sold some stuff to the geezer! Paid quick and good comms!

Cheers mate! Enjoy!

Comment

Bought Chu Chu Rocket off Daryl for a quid off, and that included shipping. What turns up today but Chu Chu Rocket AND Virtua Tennis! You're a sweetheart, Daz.

Comment

I recently sold a DualShock 3, and it was paid for very quickly. An excellent transaction as always.

Comment

He sold me a copy of Battlefield on PS3, at a nice price, in a good condition. And he reminded me that I could get a copy of Battlefield 1943 for free (which I didn't know, so free game!). Nice chap too.

Comment

Great stuff as always

Immediate payment with friendly chat before and after

Now needs to buy some games - store is still open lol

Comment

Bought some various Gamecube-stuff, can't complain

Comment

Top man. Bought a Playbook from Daryl and it arrived quickly and in mint condition just as described.

Thanks!

Comment

Bought a Hori GC controller from J0e_Musashi. Very friendly comms, sent out item pretty quickly. Thanks a lot

Comment

J0e bought a Vita accessory kit from me a few weeks back.

Another flawless deal with the man. Payment was received quickly and he let me know when the bits arrived.

Top fella!!

Comment

Top man - sorted me out with a bundle of JPN PSP goodies which were posted when he said they would be, and came exactly as described. A pleasure, sir.

Comment

Once again Dazza-D is the real deal.

Quick payment, PMs that make me laugh and I know my stuff is going to a good home.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought Resident Evil for the 3ds. Smooth transaction with friendly and quick comms throughout

Comment

All good as always - never a problem

Thanks posh dude

Comment

Working...
                                X