No announcement yet.

J0e Musashi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a coule of DS games off him, they arrived well packaged and in top condition. thanks mate!

Comment

J0e/Daryl is a great guy , he's been the source of many games for me now in my time here.

This time it was Devil May Cry 2 Japanese PS2. Arrived quickly without fuss, great comms from an all round nice guy.

Cheers,

Stuart

Comment

D is made with pure WIN!! That is all.

Comment

Bought Katamari PSP and an R4DS from Joe, no problems with sale.

Comment

Excellent buyer with quick payment and really good comms.

Much appreciated!

Comment

I just rounded off a great transaction with Daryl - and I couldn't be more pleased with the way he handled things.

Here's the story in short : about six months ago, I decided I'd try and explore the NeoGeo scene a little more seriously than I'd done up to then, so I posted a few questions on our forum. J0e was very helpful and seeing that I myself wouldn't be able to cobble up the consolized MVS I wanted, he offered to help out - he ordered parts and built a unit for me.
              As I was living in Canada at the time, there was no need to rush things. However, when I came back to Europe earlier this year we decided it was time to get back to our little project. As I understand, Daryl was not able to work in the most ideal of circumstances (far from it, in fact), but he delivered big time : yesterday I got a beautiful, well-built 4slot consolized MVS unit, with clean, bright RGB and clear audio. Plus, two great games to start me with!

I'm very happy with the way J0e handled this transaction - friendly, helpful and great communications throughout. He's definitely one of our forum's assets - thanks mate!

Comment

Bought Ridge Racer Rev from J0e, top trade, ta muchly!

Comment

Bought Trauma Centre for ds off joe. Friendly and kept me up to date throughout sale. Thanks again.

Comment

sent me funds for Streetfighter collection on the PSone

paid quickly with the usual zero fuss

cant fault him, maybe his name

there was a movie on last night about D.A.R.Y.L mmmmmmh it could be him

Comment

Bought a game from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Plus, his avatar shows he also has good taste in movies.

Cheers!

Comment

Bought a sixaxis from Daryl - great deal and price - Thanks buddy!

Comment

Sold Mr. Musashi GodHand. Paid promptly, and kept in touch. Recommended trader

Comment

Sold Time Crisis 4 to J0e. Always kept me up to date with messages and whatnot. As usual top guy, still highly recommended by me.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought an iPod shuffle. Arrived quick and well packaged. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a US Zelda: Phantom Hourglass from Daryl and it turned up yesterday in perfect condition.

It did take a while to get here as the PayPal payment was sent on 22/02/08. As I said though it did arrive in perfect condition in the end and that's the important thing.

Thanks Daryl

Comment

Working...
                                X