Chancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chancer

Can't find a thread already so I've taken the liberty of making one.

Anyways, Chancer bought a Saturn Hori stick and Soukyugurentai off me. Paid quickly and friendly in PMs. Thanks and enjoy the game and stick mate

Ditto above except it was Sega Ages Treasure box from me. A pleasure to deal with

Comment

I bought Carnage Heart Zeus of chancer. Really smooth deal, good comms and game was well packaged. Highly recommened.

Comment

What can I say. This chap is a stalker! Only joking.

By a strange twist of fate I actually bought a huge amount of games (HUGE) from Darren a couple of years ago. After I saw Chancer had a game for sale that I wanted, I cheekily wanted some feedback as he was new here. When I found out he was the same person I had dealt with previously I had no qualms about getting dealing with him again as he is so highly recommended by me its untrue.

Very polite, very friendly, great goods exactly as described. Packaged superbly, all round top guy for sure!!!!

Comment

Top notch - paid quickly, friendly comms, all good - what more can you ask for?

Superb trader & wouldn't hesitate to deal with again

Comment

fast payment, good comms, excellent buyer

Comment

Another great sale with Chancer - again, paid immediately for a game & comms were good.

Cheers mate

Comment

Sold me a couple of Jpn PS games. Arrived extemely well-packed and minty-mint. Like wheelaa above, I've dealt with this fella many times before on ebay. Highly recommended trader whether buying or selling.

Cheers

Comment

Another great deal with Chancer for another Jpn PS game. Same as above - Perfect.

Thanks again

Comment

Bought a couple of Japanese PSX games of chancer - friendly communication, well packed games generally excellent all round: would deal with again, thanks

Comment

much the same as everybody else

bought 4 Jp PSone games from him and they arrived safe and sound

no problems

thanks

Comment

Ditto everyone else, quick payer, top geezer, credit to the site!

Comment

Bought a game from me, Superfast payment and no problems at all. Would happily trade with again. Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                          X