No announcement yet.

Pij

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent chap, fast payment and friendly comms. Recommended.

Comment

Bought a Crystal Xbox from Pij - it was a great price and it was exactly as described - would recommend Pij to all!

Comment

Brilliant buyer, paid very quickly for Rumble Fish.

Comment

Great buyer, paid on the same day for a charge lead for the 360, no problems at all. Definately recommended.
          Last edited by ItsThere; 08-12-2005, 11:16.

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Very Highly Recommended Genuine Seller Excellent Friendly Fast Comms
              Fast Well Packaged Superb All Round Service A Pleasure To Deal With
              Will Hopefully Trade Again With Jon In The Future Bought Catch Touch Yoshi
              Thanks

Comment

Bough a 360 headset off Pij - well packaged, quickly posted. Highly recommended.

Comment

Just bought a DS game from him. Very friendly, nice, quick delivery and very well packaged. Highly recommended, I'd definitely trade with him again.

Keir

Comment

Did a trade was easy and quick top trader.

Comment

Bought AC on the DS from him and the whole process was smooth. Fast at responding to PMs and a nice guy.

Cheers!

Comment

Brought Condemned off him, great communications and fast delivery. What more could you want?

Comment

Top bloke, sent game out morning after payment and easy to deal with. Plus he gave me a lift to Birmingham many moons ago

Comment

Great stuff, sold me a 360 VGA cable so now can enjoy high res

Comment

Fantastic seller, i bought a JPN Psone/screen combo off him. It arrived quick & very well packed.

Thanks again (^_^)

Comment

Bought a super gun of him well packaged and arrived very courier

Comment

Working...
                                X