No announcement yet.

Pij

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second time Pij has bought something from me. Smooth transaction as always.

Comment

Pij bought a PSP game off me he was very fast at replying to PM's and very past paying for the item. Perfect buyer highly recommended.

Comment

Pij bought Exit from me, great comms, quick payment, well recommended buyer

Comment

Purchased a DS from Pij - arrived quickly, well packaged and exactly as described.

Friendly seller and would use again for sure.

Comment

Traded a few games with pij, fast delivery and great condition, very happy,thanks!

Comment

bought a psp game from me.quick comms and payment.easy transaction.

Comment

bought bishi bashi special and the namco encore set

arrived with no problems and in great condition

very understanding seller who offered them both at a great price and even had to post them twice as the address label fell off

no problems at all

Comment

Purchased Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for the PSP

What can I say? Great seller all-round, friendly to deal with and great comms guaranteed. I can't speak highly enough of Pij.

A pleasure doing business.

Comment

Bought a DS Lite from Pij (my second DS system from him). He was kind enough to send it before I'd gotten payment to him. An excellent seller, very friendly and prepared to go that extra mile to make sure the transaction is a happy one.

Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought a PSP games for Pij, fast transaction, quick delivery, always polite and fast PM's. Recommended!

Comment

Bought a PSP game from Pij, quick delivery, super chap who kindly sent it before payment had gotten to him. Very polite and responds to PM's sharpish.

Highly recommended!

Comment

Bought GT4 from Pij - friendly pm's, quick postage and the game arrived in perfect condition. Recommended

Comment

Bought Xbox VGA adaptor. Good communication. Item sent recorded delivery. Recommended.

Comment

bought dragonblaze from me, paid promptly and lovely comms. well recommended!

Comment

Top guy. Sold me MGS: TTS on NTSC Cube.

Turned up, well packaged and condition as stated.

Overall a very good trader.

Comment

Working...
                                X