No announcement yet.

Streets of Rage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic trader. Always sends the items swiftly and well packed. Brill!

Comment

Streets Of Rage.........
      Absolutely fantastic! As described, well packed, even accepted my payment quickly!
      Cheers

Comment

terrific guy very understanding. sold me two NGPC games nicely packaged thanks buddy!

Comment

Nearly had to kick his ass when he lost his wallet - but all worked out in the end.

Had an MVS cart off Streets - quality item and arrived quickly. A friendly, recommended trader who I would happily do business with again.

Comment

Had three Jap Saturn titles off Streets - arrived the next day, in excellent packaging. Top guy - again.

Comment

Bought my PSP bundle off me, quick payment and fantastic to chat to

Ad.

Comment

Bought a PSP game off me. Streets paid straight away via bank transfer. An effortless transaction. The type of person you want to deal with.

Thanks again.

Comment

Bought KOTOR for xbox. Prompt and excellantly packaged delivery.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a PSP Value Pack from me for his sister. Paid immediately by BT and it was a pleasure to deal with him - recommended

Comment

Sold me Ephemeral Fantasia and its in great condition, Thanks

Comment

Bought Ikarugaof Streets of Rage and it turned up exactly as described The very next day as well

Comment

Bought Initial D (PSP) from Streets of Rage.

Fast, friendly and PMs and swift delivery. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Hot Shots Golf from Streets. Came very quickly, very easy to deal with. Wouldnt have second thought about dealing with him again. Recommended.

Comment

Bought a modded Cube from Streets and it arrived quickly and well packaged. It was in great condition, as described. All in all best pleased. Top seller, friendly with good comms, highly recommended.

Thanks,
                              Stu

Comment

Bought a DC-X from Streets.

Another silky smooth purchase from a top bloke. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X