EJG1980

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EJG1980

Did this fellas first trade on here for GRAW on 360. Excellent price, good comms and quick delivery

Bought a 360 D-terminal cable. Arrived the next day. Thumbs up.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I bought a DS with Mario Kart and Bomberman from HumanEnergy. All excellent nick and fantastic quick postage. Super comms all the way too. Just the way it should be.

Thanks.

Comment

Bought 360 games, great transcation

Comment

Bought a couple of 360 games. Paid and they were in the post same day for next day arrival. Great stuff.

Comment

ditto with segages, the best nick i'v ever seen 2nd hand games in. doa4 cardboard sleeve looked brand new.

v impressed

Comment

Bought Call of Duty 2 (360) off HumanEnergy, item as described, perfect condish and a great price. Would deal with again no probs. Thanks mate!

Comment

Sold me a 360 game. As with the posts above it was also in excellent condition and delivered in ultra-quick time. Highly recommended.

Thanks

Comment

Great buyer, no problems... thanks!

Comment

Bought WE6 for JP Gamecube. Arrived really quickly and no problems
                    thanks

Comment

Sold me another 360 game. Once again, an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

Bought NNN and Kameo for the 360, arrived super quick in superb condition. Great comms too, many thanks!

Comment

Great trader. Xbox 360 was packaged excellently and shipped within hours of me paying for it. Communication was prompt and friendly throughout and the items were in the condition stated.

Comment

Edward bought a PAL Wii bundle from me.

An absolute star to deal with, really friendly comms throughout & he paid pretty much instantly. Would definitely trade with again & 100% recommended to all.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Top friendly seller, game arrived next day, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X