washbrook1860

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

washbrook1860

washbrook1860 bought a game from me, friendly guy with immediate payment. Thanks

washbrook1860

bought a psp game from me.good comms and quick payment.a good addition to the forum.

Comment

Moved all the "dispute" posts to the Admin area, am looking into this, if anyone else is still awaiting anything from Washbrook1860 drop me a PM.

Recommend you do not enter into any new deals with him until unresolved trades are (hopefully) sorted.

Thanks.

Comment

Without doubt the worst trader I have dealt with on this board, the deal went like this:

20 May - Agreed to buy Top Spin from him and sent cheque (his request for cheque)

26 May - Noticed money had cleared.

3 June - Sent PM asking if he'd posted it yet

4 June - He PM'ed saying he was waiting for me to send my address (address had been sent with payment AND via PM)

8 June - Asked if he'd sent game yet, he replied he would refund if not received by Monday 12th.

10 June - I asked him to confirm when he posted, as he hadn't actually said that he had posted the game, and I had my doubts. PM Ignored, as were subsequent ones.

13 June - Did some searching and found his phone number, phoned him, someone claimed he wasn't there. Found his XBox Live details, messaged him there, found his MSN details went on there and he was online. He told me if I hadn't received game by Thurs or Fri to contact him again, I asked when he posted it and he said "not sure, 5th or 6th June", then he disconnected.

15th June - Game arrived, posted 13th June.

Comment

Has this joker been banned yet ? He's essentially stolen ?25 off me. If anyone has his address/phone number I'd appreciate a PM.

Comment

Dont hold your breath, i am still waiting for a copy of Monster Hunter on PSP from over a month ago!!! This guy needs banning.

Comment

Mods - what's the latest on this guy ? Exactly how much has he taken people for ?

Comment

His trade forum access was removed last week (that's to the Sales/Wanted/Feedback forums), banning him now is not going to help get peoples goods/refunds, I have been in contact with him a few times via PM but there is only so much I can do, prehaps going the paypal refund route is the best of option of trying to retrieve your money.
                Will get back on his case... and update you as soon as I know anything.

PS. If you know his private details do NOT post them on the forum

Comment

Do not deal with, adding to Bad Traders list

Comment

Working...
                  X