Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top seller, kept me informed, package was secure and clearly labeled and arrived in good time.

Comment

Great seller. Item arrived promplty and well packaged. Friendly guy. Will deal with again.

Cheer!

Comment

AMaZING

Amazing seller,friendly ,fast,and packages goods well.Item arrived in mint condition and I was delighted.I will definitely deal with him again and he comes Highly reccomended.

Rich

Comment

Same here. The game arrived almost before I'd managed to formulate the thought that I wanted it.

Excellent!

Comment

Bought E3 video cd off him. Had no problems when dealing with him and it arrived fast.

Comment

same as above

top stuff even did me a wee favor
              thanks fella

Comment

nice & easy deal with 007 : arranged to buy item 1 day, payment arrived the following day ! right from the top drawer.

tbm.

Comment

Sold 007 an Xbox, payment was made into my account swiftly. Very friendly and regular comms, well recommended. Thanks

Comment

Bought a White PS2 from me. No probs and friendly comms. Top stuff.

Comment

007 bought a PS2 Component Cable from me. Because of the great people on this forum I was happy to send the cable right away knowing that the payment would also be sent... A smooth, easy trade with no problems at all - looking forward to the next time. Thanks dude

Comment

Another smooth transaction with 007('s mate). Sold him a Wavebird, quick payment, top stuff. Thanks.

Comment

Bought my Xbox. Excellent to deal with once gain. One of the best buyers on the board. Cheers

Comment

Great buyer - friendly guy & fast payment = perfect trade

Comment

Excellent trader, very friendly , good communication and very prompt payment.
                              thoroughly nice bloke, would happily do business with him again.

Cheers !

Comment

Excellent, quick trade. Nice bloke

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X