No announcement yet.

booper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a saturn 4 in 1 cart off me. Paid instantly and was a pleasure to deal with

Comment

Booper bought some games from me. Very friendly and fast payment and polite coms. An excellent buyer

Comment

Sold Booper Fable 2 PAL 360.

Fast payment, no problems.

Comment

Bought a PSP off Booper.

Arrive very quickly and is nice and swanky.

Comment

Bought an iPod Nano from me. Super quick payment and a really friendly guy to deal with. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a Zelda GBA and everything went smoothly, cheers

Comment

Bought Warioland Shake Dimension from me, super quick payment and good comms. Thanks!

Comment

Did a game trade with Booper, received the game really fast. Good comms would deal with again. Cheers hope you enjoy

Comment

Bought Gran Turismo from Booper. Posted super quick. Top bloke.

Comment

What a gent! Sorted me out with a free pro duo for the psp, FOR FREE!! (did I mention it was for free?) brilliant. Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought outrun for the psp from me. Paid instantly. Cheers bud!

Comment

Bought Ocarina of Time 3D from me. Paid when he said he would and pleasant comms throughout. Recommended!

Comment

bought 3 jap gba carts from this fella, all arrived quickly and very well packed. would recommend

Comment

Usman bought my Smash Bros soundtrack CD.

Paid really fast and with excellent, friendly PMs.

Enjoy the choons mate!!

Comment

Working...
                              X