No announcement yet.

Ryodi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought a game from me. paid promptly and the comms were great. would definetly deal with again. highly recommended.

Comment

Bought a couple of PSP games from ryodi. Very trusting guy, games were posted really quickly and well packaged. Highly recommended.

Comment

Just bought a few GBA games off Ryodi - v well packaged, great condition - would definitely trade with again. Cheers!

Comment

Traded a DS game with ryodi. Friendly chap, quick turnaround, mint condition and great to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with again. Thanks very much.

Comment

Bought FM2006 off me, payed in an instant.

Recommended.

Comment

bought drill dozer off me. payed instantly, well recommended!

Comment

Bought Tetris DS. Game arrived Recorded Delivery in a padded envelope. Very good communications. Friendly. Recommended

Comment

bought ace combat: distant thunder. game arrived via recorded delivery, well packaged. I was incredibly suprised with the condition of the game considering its age, the box and disc looked new. well happy!

Comment

Bought Ace Combat: Squadron Leader. Again impressed. See above!

Comment

Bought Another Code DS off of Ryodi. Great comms and quick delviery. Cheers!

Comment

Smooth deal here. I bought a game from Ryodi, which went without a hitch, despite my tardy payment. Get bonus!

Comment

Sold Ryodi a PSP game and he paid instantly, a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought a game from ryodi for an excellent price - arrived quickly too, well packed!

Thanks

Comment

Bought Pursuit Force on the PSP from ryodi. Game arived in great condition very quickly, great trader. recommend

Comment

Stopped my playing chromehounds for a few mins to buy Harvest Moon, paid immediately which was great for me cause I could get back into battle quick smart

Excellent,
                                Thanks 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X