No announcement yet.

Ryodi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Klonoa 2 (PS2) from Ryodi, arrived quickly and in great condition. Nice guy, friendly, great PMs.

Will trade with again, you should too!

Comment

Bought Boktai 1 and 2 from Ryodi. Both in absolute mint condition.. could easily be new. They also have that new smell.. almost wept with delight.

Comment

Bought a brand new Wavebird from Ryodi, arrived in mint condition and the communication thoughout the deal was very good. I'd definitely deal with him again.

Cheers bud

Comment

Another faultless deal with Justin, this man is a top trader. Quick delivery and frequent PMs which is always a good thing!

Cheers,
          Indy

Comment

As I've said before, an excellent trader. Quick delivery and good PMs make him a great person to deal with.

Comment

A great guy, sent me out a DS game before payment had cleared so that I could get it to my nephew in time for Christmas. Many thanks

Comment

Sold me a wii component when they were impossible to get hold off. Sold me it for retail too.

Fantastic Seller!!

Comment

no probs at all

I sold Justin a sealed wario ware for the GBA. Quick payment, great comms, no probs at all :-)

Comment

I sold him a GC game. Fast payment and friendly

Comment

Bought a GBA game from me. Perfect transaction and a real pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

Comment

Bought an RE4 bonus disc from me. Paid straight away and kept in contact all the way. Would deal with any day.

Cheers.

Comment

Bought Castlevania 20th Anniversary package from him, no probs
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Bought a DS game from me, super fast payment and friendly comms. Pleasure to deal with

Comment

Brought a game from Justin here and he delivered in great time and kept me up to date with all the goings on. Friendly and informative, a valued member of teh forums. Goods arrived in good condition and packaged up in secure fashion.

Thanks very much man!

Comment

Great to deal with, highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X