No announcement yet.

Ryodi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swapped my Wii Metal Slug Anthology for 2000 Wii points & Wii Play! Ryodi even PMd me the points code on a trade!! First class trader!

Will leave further feedback for Wii Play when it arrives...

Comment

Wii: Sports arrived today and I'm loving it!!!

Justin PMd me the Wii points straight away! A very trusting trader also and I really appreciated that!

This is my favourite Wii game so far, thanks Justin!

Comment

Top bloke, bought Broken Sword 1 and 2, super cheap, arrived in top condition, great quality and fab packaging. The guy is a bit of a legend really, thanks Justin.

Comment

Received my GBM this morning What a super guy! thanks pal!

Comment

Bought Resident Evil 4 a while ago - forgot to leave feedback, sorry! - mint, immaculate condition, good packing etc, spot on overall.

Nice one!

Comment

Sent me Contact quickly and in perfect nick - excellent deal.

Comment

Phoenix Wright Trials... arrived quickly and in great condition, thanks to a great trader.

Comment

Bought Phantom Brave off me, paid quickly with good comms, a good buyer!

Comment

Bought Monkey Ball 2 from me, paid straight away, great transaction.

Comment

Looking through PM's, it turns out I bought Ouendan from Ryodi way back in February and neglected to leave feedback. Anyway, service was very good, thanks...

Comment

Nabbed a game off Ryodi and he was amazingly prompt with getting it all jiffy'd up and popped in the post. Mega chuffed!

Comment

Sold me a backlit GBASP (\o/) for a sensible price in perfect condition. Thanks

Comment

Sold me Harvest Moon Magical Melody on the Gamecube. The game was shipped even before the payment cleared, by recorded delivery and it arrived in excellent condition. Top trade

Comment

I am currently going through some old PM's and realised I hadnt left feedback for this excellent buyer.

Ryodi bought a Gamester Gamecube RGB Scart cable from me (quite a while ago now) sent payment very quickly and was a pleasure to deal with

...I'm very sorry for the belated feedback.

Comment

A pleasure, sir. A total pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X