No announcement yet.

dannywhac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is a fantastic trader - had two CPS2 boards from him - great comms all the way, and the boards were very well packaged when they arrived. Top man!

Comment

Bought Rhapsody from Dan, it was excellently packed and in superb condition. Would buy from again without a doubt, top man.

Comment

Had my Jpn 360 fixed by this top gent. Excellent. He now has my 2 USA 360's. Microsoft should take this guy on to teach their own engineers how it should be done.

Comment

Danny is a total beast. Sent me free game for my Xbox. Such a dude. He is the Tony Robinson its ok to like.

Comment

had a hyper 64 mobo consolized and was extremely impressed with the communication, helpfulness and quality of workmanship - full marks for this man 10/10

cheers m8

Comment

Sent him my RROD 360 and just got it back this morning, working perfectly!

Fantastic communications, really friendly and helpful guy. Kept me updated every step of the way. Sent the 360 last Friday, had it back the following Saturday morning so fantastically quick turnaround.

A real credit to the community, here's a guy willing to help out for a rediculously small fee so top marks all round mate!

Comment

Working...
              X