NekoFever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NekoFever

I'm making a thread for people to talk about how good I am! How narcissistic am I?

Amazing!

Comment

NekoFever just purchased Hitman: Blood Money on the 360 from me. Came to a decision very quickly, excellent comm's, very friendly and quick payment... What more could you ask for

Comment

Nice and friendly buyer, with immediate payment. A credit to the forum!

Comment

Sold NekoFever MGS 3 Subsistence, friendly buyer, with immediate payment. A credit to the forum!

Comment

Modded his SNES for him, he very kindly sent it quickly and included the money (in cash) in the cart slot. Many thanks for a great transaction

Comment

Top bloke, softmodded my PSP for me. Can't recommend dealing with this guy enough.

Thanks again

Tom

Comment

Had my PSP Slim upgraded to custom firmware by NekoFever due to not having access to an old style PSP to do it myself.

Everything works perfectly. Excellent communication and very quick service from him.

He even chucked a load of PSP themes on it for me...including a home made one!

Cheers...

Comment

Purchased an hddvd from this fine fella. Item came next day and well packed.
                  Great stuff!
                  Cheers

Comment

I bought The Last Samurai on HD DVD and communication was fast and friendly with quick delivery.

Comment

Got a couple of HD-DVDs from Nekofever. Came mega quick and excellent comms

Comment

Bought a HD DVD off Nekofever. DVD was in mint condition and delivery was very quick. Highly recommended trader.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a HD-DVD from Nekofever. Good packaging, good comms, fast delivery. Would use again.

Comment

Bought an HDDVD. He sent it quickly and was very pleasant throughout. Recommended

Comment

Bought Seaman for the DC from me - top bloke really quick payment and no fuss.

Comment

Working...
                              X