chaoticjelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chaoticjelly

Bought a modded 32x cable, which worked perfectly. Highly recommended.

James rocks. I'd deal wih him anytime.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

This man is a legend!

Sent my SNES to be modded my one was one of the newer one chip designs apparently and was very difficult to mod.
      James informed me of this and gave several options, in a extremely profession manner.
      The Mod work done was extremely tidy and was delivered with speed and well packaged.
      Cannot reccommend highly enough

will be mentioning this all my friends who have asked where i got my SNES done.

Outstanding

Comment

The man is indeed a legend. He fixed a supergun scart lead for me, basically for free but I have sent him a (ahem) special box of things which should be with you tomorrow dude!

Comment

Modded my SNES for me. Very quick turnaround (sent it out Friday, got it back Tuesday), tidy work, and unending patience with my incessant questions. Definitely recommended.

Comment

Make this man the next pope

James is an absolute bloody prince, he could be the next prime minister if he played his cards right.

He modified my SNES to play US games and I couldn't be happier. He charged a completely reasonable price, answered all my questions in a quick, friendly manner, and got the SNES back to me in the same week I sent it. It couldn't have been a smoother, easier experience.

If I ever meet the man, I'll shake his hand. And there's not many you can say that about. Brilliant bloke. Cheers!

-Hunter

Comment

Ok, so here goes
              Heres what i had done by the lovely lad James:

Mods:
              Megadrive 1 with 4 mods (Blue LED, Slot widening, 50/60, ENG/JPN)
              Multibios Mega CD 2 (Boxed) Japanese w/ multibios
              SNES modding

Accessories:
              Megadrive 1 RGB Scart
              SNES RGB Scart
              Stepdown adaptor
              Megadrive 6 Button Official Pad

Absolutly fantastic job on the mods, which of course were brilliantly priced. They were incredibly well packaged, infact i could have made a nice comfy house of the box they came in. Had plenty of padding to keep everything protected and of course for me to sleep at night, a bum's perfect home.

JAMES IS A GOD!

He was incredibly tolerant of my constant nagging, questions and always kept me up to date. I have never been so pleasently suprised by a seller/modder in all my history on the gaming scene. Like i said a GOD!
              Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 17-08-2006, 14:12.

Comment

Never actually seen the difference in running a Jpn machine through RGB before and today i found out the reason why

because the scart i was using was Svideo only

i bought a RGB Sfc lead from this gentleman and when i tried it in the 1st scart socket it wasnt much different from the normal lead i was using and then i looked at the back of my tv and noticed that each scart does different jobs and i then stuck the RGB lead into the socket marked RGB and wow

the screen was brighter, clearer and just overall alot better

thanks pal - much appreciated

Comment

I bought an RGB scart lead from a supposedly professional company (Telegames) and it turned out to be an absolute heap of ****. I sent it to James and within about three days it was fixed and now works perfectly.

I cannot recomend this guy highly enough and basically echo all the other compliments hea has recieved. He was friendly, helpfull and did an amazing job.

Thanks James.

Comment

Bought a Mega Drive 2 RGB scart cable from James - its wonderful! What a difference a cable can make
                    Highly recommended

Comment

Absolutely excellent trader, modded me a saturn, nice blue light too, excellent comms so i knew what was happening, console arrived well packaged and promptly, cannot recommened enough, thank you James

Comment

Sold me a Dreamcast Scart lead, arrived quickly and works perfectly. Recommended

Comment

Did a truly awesome mod job on my Duo-R. Cannot recommend enough!
                          Many thanks.

Comment

A few crossed-wires resulted in a few early hiccups but James sorted it and even threw me a bonus gift for my patience
                            Cheers mate. Recommended!
                            3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Did me a modded Saturn with all the works for a lovely sum an even agreed to mod me a DC without any extra charge. Was great throughout the transaction and put up with my constant questions and packaged up both consoles very nicely. Can't get better than that.

Cheers James!

Comment

Working...
                              X