X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widegoat

Bought an XBox game from me, no troubles at all
    Great first time trader, thanks

Excellent trader, money came fast had a few hiccups with the transfer but that was down to my own fault. Excellent guy, will definetly be trading with again!

Comment

bought my supergun and mvs system paid straight away cheers

Comment

Sold him a PSP. Quick and easy deal.

Comment

bought lumines and paid when he said he would

excellent throughout

Comment

Purchased a DS and Zoo Keeper from me, paid fast and with excellent comms, would deal with again.

Thxs Again

Comment

Bought a Farmer box from me, paid instantly, and was very friendly throughout. Top buyer.

Comment

Excellent trader. Sent me a live code before I even made payment! Top man.

Comment

Excellent buyer, nice friendly comms, thanks widey

Comment

Paid straight away and a great guy to deal with. Will deal with again without hesitation.

Comment

Bought a Wii game from me - paid instantly, friendly comms; great trader

Comment

Bought some megadrive games from me. Top guy. Great comms and fast payment. A great no hassle transaction.

Comment

Took a Wii Us Zelda offme, No probs whatso ever and great comms! Cheers Dude!

Comment

Bought a DC game from me. Due to unforseen circumstances it took a while to complete the trade, but he kept in touch and paid promptly when everything was sorted. Thanks very much!

Comment

The Goat of wideness bought a couple of CPS2 boards from me. A corkin' transaction, paid immediately and lots of friendly pms. Even understood when due to illness I couldn't post immediately - top fella and heartily recommend trading with the guy. Cheers again fella

Comment

Working...
                              X