No announcement yet.

LoK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done a game trade/swap to Lok with good comm's all the way.

Comment

Sold Unreal Tournament 3 to Lok, great transaction, good comms.

Comment

Sold a Jap Wii to Lok.

Good communication and Fast Payment

Comment

Excellent!

Sold Japanese Sealed Copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl for ?25, friendly and great communication though Royal Mail were being assholes but glad to know it arrived at Lok's

Awesome buyer with prompt payment!

Comment

Sold No More Heroes to Lok, Fast payment and great comms.

Great buyer!

Comment

Sold George a Wii Freeloader, very fast payment and a top fella, highly recommended, cheers mate.

Comment

Sold Lok Zack & Wiki and received the payment in double quick time.

Hassle free.Top man.

Comment

Sold Lok a Dreamcast and game. Paid in double quick time and seems to be loving it. Everybody's happy

Comment

MVS Kit

Great buyer here. Many thanks.

Comment

Sold George an unpronoucable JPN Wii game, as expected from this man good comms and instant payment, cheers

Comment

Sold Lok a PS2 game - quick, friendly comms and superfast payment. Excellent buyer!
                        Thanks

Comment

George paid promptly for an MVS cart. Bit of confusion with delivery, which resulted in some strange behaviour IMO. Not the usual Lok style, so thumbs neither up nor down this time.
                          Last edited by J0e Musashi; 01-05-2008, 12:41.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought Wii Zapper, no problems here, Quick delivery and good comms

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              George paid promptly for an MVS cart. Bit of confusion with delivery, which resulted in some strange behaviour IMO. Not the usual Lok style, so thumbs neither up nor down this time.
                              Erm excuse me strange behaviour i paid you same day, you lied about postal dates which im disapointed in my friend
                              Last edited by Lok; 16-11-2008, 19:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Lok View Post
                                Erm excuse me strange behaviour i paid you same day, you lied about postal dates which im disapointed in my friend, man up ffs.
                                I said that you paid promptly. Strange as in accusing me of lying to you, with no proof. I knew you thought I hadn't sent it the whole time from the constant badgering me until it arrived on the third day. As I said in my PM to you, I am not Royal Mail and if they deliver something late then that's not down to me. First class recorded can take up to three days to be delivered, although you should know this considering you "send items out all over the planet, and receive them from all over the planet" as you said to me. When it appeared not to have arrived by the third day I went to the PO to check it out for you. I kept you constantly updated with PMs too, and gave you the tracking number for your package. What exactly did I do wrong other than tell you it had been sent on the 25th just like I was told? The fact that it was actually sent on the 28th was out of my hands considering I have a mailroom that does my mailing for me. How was I even to know it hadn't gone out when I was told it was? I agreed to refund you as soon as you asked for your money back when you thought you wasn't ever gonna get it too.

I even offered to help you out on another forum where somebody did you out of ?200, and you come out with this rubbish.

You're accusing me of (I think) trying to steal from you because RM delivered it at the latest time they allow for and I don't appreciate it considering it is not true. You need to exercise some patience. You're not acting like your usual self George.

WTF is man up too? You're the one acting like a girl. Don't be sending me PMs saying "don't mess with me" either. You're not the freaking A-team. You got your game, a day late, which was nothing to do with me. You got a nice price too as you yourself said to me.

You can add me to your "list of shame" if you like too. You should be ashamed of your behaviour over this. I've done nothing wrong whatsoever.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X