No announcement yet.

Soundwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As ever it has been a pleasure and fun dealing with sire neil never a chore, thanks bud for buying take care george.

Comment

One time just wasn't enough! Robbed Neil of a bundle of JPN-360 goodies for a price verging on criminal. Top bloke, quick postage, great condition. Would thoroughly recommend to all.
      Last edited by fuse; 02-10-2008, 00:05.

Comment

Think this was the first time i bought from Neil...regardless of that he still sent the game before payment. Am extremely pleaed. Thank you Neil..have a great weekend and really appreciated.

Comment

Bought Winning Eleven X off Neil. Great trader here.

Comment

Bought a jpn saturn game and a jpn ps2 game from Soundwave. No problems at all. Smooth sailing all the way. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought 2 ps1 games and 1 ps2 game from Soundwave, all well packaged, good comms throughout, items nice and minty.

Recommended.

Thanks again

Comment

Top man! sold me lost planet on 360 recently. Lovely condition and fast delivery! thanks pal.

Comment

Bought Scene It & Buzzers from Neil. Really friendly, helpful guy & the package arrived quickly & remarkably well packed. Game was also mint as described.
                  Top trader & a nice fella to boot, cheers

Comment

I bought a bunch of Saturn games from Soundwave, superb seller as always. Highly recommended!

Comment

Pleasant chap to deal with, enough so for me to sell the ace Battle Garegga (JAP Saturn) to him.

No messing about, provided payment exactly when he said he would.

Comment

Great to deal with, no issues at all. Cheers mate.

Comment

Traded with this Transformer type dude, deal went suprisingly well considering he's a Decepticon
                          Great communication via micro cassette throughout... Although one did transform into a dog and chased the postman away
                          Luckily he left a note and I collected the game from the P.O without any problems (damn I these Energon cubes).

ps There is a strange metalic flying bird thing around here now....

Comment

6 Sanwa buttons delivered fast and well packaged. Thoroughly pleasant to deal with too

Excellent transaction. Thanks again Neil.

Comment

That metallic bird thing only said Soundwave wanted moar stuffs, and delivered a stash of Energon cubes!? Great comms as you would expect even if done by micro cassette bird

Comment

Sold him a copy of Saturn Bomberman - quick payment and good comms throughout. Highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X