No announcement yet.

Soundwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil lent me his copy of 3rd Strike. Top fella and an asset to our little community.

Comment

I bought a Jap PS2 game from Neil, it arrived super fast and in mint condition. Top seller!

Comment

Neil responded to my wanted ad, and we traded my Assault suits on Saturn for Sengoku collection on the PS2.

Very happy with the trade and it arrived quickly in shiny mint condition. Neil was a pleasure to deal with throughout.

Thanks again mate!

Comment

So this Soundwave chap threw a Gun at me I thought he just used tapes
          I think he may be trying to scare me off....? He sent me a threat in the guise of a poo-my-pants game Project Zero

The cost apart from new underpants was ?0.00p amazing scenes I really Neil to the spaceships and back*!!
          *See Want some perspective on where you fit in on the universe? THREAD)!!

Comment

Sold Death Smiles II to Soundwave, paid super fast and was great to deal with.

Comment

Bought KOF best collection for Saturn from this guy.

Great price and excellent service

Deffo recommended

Comment

Sold me KOF 2001 for the PS2. Always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again mate!

Comment

Great buyer, cheers mate.

Comment

Neil hooked me up with a copy of Castlevania on the PS3 at a bargain-tastic price.

As is always the case when trading with Neil comms were good & friendly throughout and the game turned up very quickly. One of ntsc's finest!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Neil lent me Akira on Dvd last week which was such an awesome thing to do

Quick delivery too!

Comment

Paid on day specified. Polite and strangely whimsical.

Thanks.

Comment

Great guy to deal with, many thanks

Comment

Bought Madden 10 from soundwave. thanks allot

Comment

Recently purchased Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360, PAL) from Neil.

Friendly comms, swift delivery and item as promised.

Everybody should do business with Neil at least once - a pleasure from start to finish.

Comment

Just received my Saturn pad today, thank you Neil. Brilliant brilliant service!

Comment

Working...
                                X