Strolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strolls

Fast Payment, Good communication and a friendly guy to boot---excellent trader

Sold Strolls a GC game.

Brilliant bloke to deal with.....very friendly comms throughout & a near instant payment. Hope we can do it again sometime!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Sold him 2 games for the gc, he payed me asap through paypal.

You cannot get better then that unless the buyer lives next door to you imo :P

Comment

Sold Strolls a GC game.

Fast payment and excellent communication!

Very nice person to deal with!

Comment

I sold him a US GC game, fast payment, no problems at all. Would trade with him again, no worries

Comment

Sold him a few cube games , quick payment for them and friendly person to deal with.

Many thanks.

Comment

Sold him a few DVDs. Quick payment + Friendly guy. Fantastic to deal with. Thank you and enjoy!

Comment

I got to know Strolls quite well during a trade between us that went a bit wonky!

Very good with msgs, polite and understanding. What you'd expect from an NTSC-uk citizen. Will defo deal with again, and recommend you do too.

Comment

Sold two GC games to Strolls. Paid straight away, and good polite comms especially as I am useless at replying sometimes.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a graphic novel from me, fast payment and good comms.

Comment

Fast payment for some dvds - and friendly comms as well. Thanks mate.

Comment

Sold Strolls Gun on the Gamecube - paid instantly, excellent trader

Comment

Got two free Freeloaders from Strolls from the 'Its for free!"' thread. Such a nice guy, thanks very much!

Comment

Bought the DS browser from me, paid swiftly and friendly PMs. Great!

Comment

Sorted me out with a wireless router, even stuck a linux fw on it for me, top man. Highly recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X