No announcement yet.

Bort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did a ps2 game trade, no problems at all. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a pile of n64 games off bort. They turned up quickly and incredibly well packaged, complete with bubble wrap and polystyrene pringles. They were delicious. Thanks!

Comment

Sold Shiki 2 to Bort. Payment was instant and come were excellent. Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold him a 360 game no probs at all.

Comment

Bought DDP DOJ and two N64 games from Bort. Everything was top notch once again. Cheers!

Comment

Bort bought GTA IV from me. Another hassle free and friendly transaction. Thanks!

Comment

Next day delivery on Mass Effect.

Top man, cheers.

Comment

Got Puchi Copter to my dad in time for him to bring it to Japan the next day.
                  Many good words your way sir! Thankies!

Comment

Bought two more minty games from borto. Well chuffed once again

Comment

Sold him a PSP, paid very quickly, excellent trader

Comment

Bought Locoroco off me, quick payment and all that, great to deal with Thanks dude

Comment

Another smoooooth deal with Mr Bort. Bought a v64 from me, and the money was in my bank account with an hour. Top stuff

Comment

Sold Bort PS3 Stranglehold Ltd Ed, instant payment, highly recommended, cheers

Comment

Bought a 360 HDD from me with no problems at all.

Comment

Bought a Battle Bakraid board off Bort, which i collected in person at insert coin. He's a really good guy, very helpful, recommended seller.

Comment

Working...
                                X