X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the AWDS today mate... thanks!!

As people said, he's cool as chips

Comment

Thought I'd catch up with a few feedbacks, seeing as I always forget to leave any!

Anyway, I bought Phantom Brave from Bleeders about a month ago; it was in absolutely flawless condition and arrived very quickly. Well done, my man!

Comment

Great stuff.
        Very quick communications and delivery faster than the blink of an eye.
        Three thumbs up!

Comment

Bought a PSP game from bleeders, and it was a perfect transaction. Lightning fast delivery and possibly the friendliest dude on the net.

What can I say? Bleeders is the man!

Comment

Great seller. Paid yesterday, item arrived today, excellently packaged and in tip top condition.

Excellent comms. Wouldnt hesitate to purchase from him again. Cheers fella !

Comment

Sold him Gitaroo Man, tip top, no problems!

Comment

To echo the previous 9 pages, Steve was super friendly and efficient, the item was at a great price and arrived speedily.

Thanks,
                Stu

Comment

Send the game promptly and in excellent condition

Cheers mate!

Comment

Always a pleasure trading with Steve - friendly bloke, & goods are always in mint condition; top stuff as always

Comment

Bought Winning Eleven 8 back in September. Great comms, friendly guy, recommended

Comment

bought Rumble Fish off Bleeders, received it quickly and in mint condition(looked new )

ta
                        Jon

Comment

He's superb.

I mean, you can't really beat him.
                          Really.

Sensible prices, supremely fast delivery and great communications. What more can you ask for? I don't know!
                          Maybe he could come sing me some carols or something...

Comment

Steve Is A Very Very Nice Man Who Must Be One Of The Forums Finest
                            His Trading Reputation Is Very Well Deserved Very Highly Recommended
                            Genuine Honest Friendly Helpful Excellent Comms Very Fast
                            Well packaged Superb Service All Round Bought 4 GC Games
                            Very Pleased

Comment

Super duper seller. Got my games very quickly. Muchos gracias senor!

Comment

Another excellent trade with Steve. As per usual, it was super smooth. Cheers m8

Comment

Working...
                                X