No announcement yet.

Bleeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item recieved well packed and quickly. Highly Recommended!

Comment

Another smooth as silk transaction with steve here, always a pleasure, goods arrived promptly and in great condition, as i would expect from him. Top quality all the way.

Hope to deal with you again soon m8!

Comment

Bought Shadow Hearts: Covenant for PS2 off Steve. It arrived quickly and in mint condition. Hope to deal with again soon.. Recommended!

Cheers mate,

eva-01

Comment

Once more, with feeling........... this guy is at the top of my list of peeps who i am always happy to deal with, goods are always delivered on time, in great nick and with a friendly smile.

Very happy to deal again with in the future, id go on record to say everyone buy from this dude.

thanks, steve!

Comment

I bought Sonic Rush off Steve, game turned up quickly and in minty condition, thanks mate

Comment

sold me a couple of ps2 games at a good price, arrived fast and both were in mint condition.

would deal with again.

thanks

Comment

Bought Dark Cloud 2 (PS2). Game arrived in perfect condition as described. Good communications and very friendly to deal with. Would have no hesitation in recommending him Top stuff

Comment

faultless yet again, thanks again bleeders mate, shin onimusha arrived today in excellent condition

Comment

what can i say.................. top draw

thanks a million
                    great comms and fast delivery
                    cheers

Comment

As always, a perfect trade with Bleeders - fast, friendly, well-priced & game in mint condition. Cheers buddy

Comment

Next day delivery, items as described and a friendly person to boot, what more could you want!

Comment

items turned up in excellent condition, and well packed to boot.

highly recommended

tbm.

Comment

Pleasure to deal with, and certainly wasn't telling any porkies when he said mint. Top lad, cheers

Comment

another great deal from a great seller

bought psodosidpoisu capture dvd and Twinkle star sprites

items arrived very quickly packed well

as usual no problems

Comment

Bought a PSP game at a fantastic price - really was mintier than mint condition. Arrived v quickly and well packed - thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X