No announcement yet.

Bleeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi bought DS Metroid Prime Hunter from bleeders.

Top bloke, very polite and package arrived quickly!
    Cheers

Comment

Steve sorted me out with a VSHG and a Japanese VF5 in a great deal, for which I now owe him a Wookie life debt. Thanks a lot mate.

Comment

I keep saying it - an exemplary trader in every respect; Skate for 360 delivered quickly & in minty fresh nick.

Comment

Bought a SIXAXIS pad from Bleeders, arrived in great condition, thanks!

Comment

got a nice copy of Pro Evo 2008 the next day, very fast replies to messages, couldn't have gone smoother.

cheers

Comment

Bought Unreal Tournament 3 off of Bleeders last week. Arrived very quickly and exactly as described. Thanks very much

Comment

Bought Kane & Lynch from the legenda known as Bleeders.

All perfect, as is the norm.

Cs.

Comment

Steve sold me a lovely Grapplin' game. It arrived quickly in awesome condition.
                  Thanks.

Comment

Bought castlevania POR on DS. Bleeders was uber friendly and sent me the game in MINT condition in record time. Absolutely grade A. Would deal with Bleeders again without hesitation, as should you!

Comment

I bought a fun little DS game from Steve, which he sent to me quickly, packaged well, and in great condition. He's a very friendly, very pleasant bloke, and I would absolutely deal with him again.

Comment

Sorted me a copy of Puzzle Quest DS. Came in minty mint condition. Pleasure to deal with. Cheers!

Comment

Got Phoenix Wright 3 off him. Lovely trader, very polite and quick to post out the item even though my payment hadn't cleared (sorry about that, Bleeders). Not really much more to say tbh. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever. Truly a pleasure to deal with and would definitely trade with again.

Two thumbs up

Comment

Purchased a copy of Ace Combat 6 off this chap and no problems here. Top seller.. would use again! Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought Smarty Pants from Bleeders, arrived in good time and in immaculate condition. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time from Steve, arrived in top notch condition.

Pleasure to deal with, cheers Steve.

Comment

Working...
                                X