• Show
Clear All

Paid very fast, polite communications.
    Will deal with again.
    Cheers

Comment

Friendly comms and good egg.

Comment

bought a copy of metroid prime, arrived quick, well packaged and in great nick.

recommended trader.

Comment

Traded a GC game for an Xbox game with Randella. No problems and a great guy to deal with.

Comment

Aaron sold me Starfox64, which arrived promptly, and exactly as described.

Comment

Good guy, friendly comms - very recommended

Comment

top bloke,great deal

Comment

Another good deal

Comment

Bought a game off Randella. Smooth enough deal, friendly comms, accurate description of game

Comment

Swapped a GBASP, fast and friendly guy

Comment

Excellent to deal with, and quick payment as usual. Top trader

Comment

the good
                          very pleasant to chat too and the items took a little time to arrive, but its the first transaction we ahve had and i agreed you wait until funds have cleared before shipment - so happy on that score

items were also packed well enough to survive a bomb blast - so that was also excellent

the not so good
                          in the price we agreed on special delivery and the items were sent via recorded delivery, which again if the items were lost who would pay the extra over the ?30 limit only offered via recorded delivery

either he:

1/ forgot - which its fine i guess
                          2/ realised he could get more money in his pocket by using recorded delivery which is half the price of special

either way i am glad royal mail didnt lose the parcel

overall happy but the postage issue has annoyed me slightly considering this is the second time its happened in as many months

Comment

Sorry to post in my own thread but mate i think this is a little harsh as you didnt give me chance to explain, as i stated in my pm i have a reasonble reason. Im not one to moan but you have to be fair as the games came to ?40 which i normally add the extra cost of sending recorded delivery ontop(as i always send recorded as do others to me unless its a console or a very large/expensive item!) but on this occasion i felt generous and did it for 40 including, but then you asked for special delivery ontop included on that price, which yet again i agreed to so you have to admit you were getting a good enough deal.

sorry to cause you any problems, but i have explained myself in the pm i sent you.

Comment

What a guy! 8)

Comment

Great buyer, well recommended

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X