No announcement yet.

Randella_uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Strider Hiryu 1 & 2 off randella. Game was in great condition, well packaged.

Comment

Great Seller,

The games he sold me arrived well packaged and in good condition.

Comment

never dealt with this good guy before then twice in a week

this time he bought my spare Japanese donkey kong jungle beat

as usual very very swift payment with friendly comms

excellent all round

Jason

Comment

Top bloke great sale

Comment

Good seller. Arrived well packed and in mint condition. Cheers.

Comment

Traded a couple of my GBA games for a couple of his PlayStation games.

As with my previous dealings, no problems. Games were in very good condition.

Comment

great seller.
                kept me up to date via pm, and the game arrived well packaged, and as advertised.

Comment

Friendly buyer, good comms, recommended

Comment

Bought a DC Power Stone 2 off this upstanding gent. Arrived soon, and in top condition. Would do business again. Nice and friendly too.

Comment

Bought a Dreamcast and some pads from him.

Arrived quickly, well packaged, and in great condition!

cheers for a smooth transaction!!

Comment

Bought Street Fighter Zero 2 from him. Took a little while to arrive, but I was never worried as I have dealt with Randella many times in the past, and will do so again. Cheers

Comment

Good trader. There was a slight mistake but it was resolved swiftly and with no bother so really doesn't matter. If anything a testament to the honesty of the fellow.

Recommended chap!

Comment

Bought Shenmue II (DC/JPN) and although took a little while to arrive, it made it in mint condition. Cheers

Comment

Sold him a game for ?15, didnt pay upfront and i sent anyway seeing his great feedback on here, over a month has past and still no payment. Post office say it was deffo delivered to him and he says it wasnt.

Normally i would take it on the chin or believe a trusted trader over the PO but he didnt pay up front for what ever reason and ive had nothing but excuses for around a month now so i think he taken the piss, he has seen my none exhistant feedback and tried it on imo.

Comment

suppose i better the the feedback for him which i wasnt going to

dealt with him a few times - selling absolutely no problems

buying - little bit different

he leaves his brother to post all the stuff on his behalf as he is quite busy but i bought 3 games from him (resi 2, resi 3 & 1 other on DC)

Paid for them to be shipped via recorded delivery and they never arrived - once i spoke to randella_uk about it he told me his brother posted them but not via recorded delviery - so it looks like a postie has my stuff, if his brother sent them (sorry)

but i did get a full refund from randella_uk, so he was good to me

think he should just take his brother out of the loop and concentrate on posting the stuff himself

Comment

Working...
                                X