Herbalizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herbalizer

Sold Alex (Herbalizer) Ouendan for DS. Met up locally and paid cash. Nice guy - thanks!

Sold Herbalizer Trauma Centre DS. Instant payment - nice bloke, reccomended!

Comment

Bought a DS game from me, nice smooth tansaction, quick payment and friendly comms. Cheers

Comment

I bought a DS game, quick and friendly comms, fast delivery, perfect! Cheers

Comment

Sold him a Sony 5.1 kit, sale went smoothly, good communication.

Comment

Sold oblivion to this chap fast payment and very polite a pleasure mate, game on

Comment

Sold an HD DVD to him. Fast payment and good communication. Great buyer.

Comment

Top bloke.
                Responded to a WTD ad for an SP charger.
                Sent me one straight away, and didnt even want paying!!
                Cheers bud, much appreciated!

Comment

Very kindly donated a copy of Freeloader to me. Not exactly a sale but a testament to what a nice guy he is!

Comment

I bought Sonic and mario at the olympics on the wii off your man here

Only got one thing to say, SUPERB.

Comment

Alex relieved me...Of some Wii games. They were paid for in super fast time, with good comms throughout, trade with confidence.

Comment

Alex picked me up a copy of a game from his local Tesco that I couldn't get hold of, which was a jolly nice thing to do. Not a 'traditional' sale, maybe, but an example of just how superb a guy he is.

Comment

Excellent. Paid very quickly, excellent communications and very friendly. Top guy.

Comment

I bought an Acekard from Alex. Great comms, sent when promised and a real pleasure to deal with. Many thanks dude!

Comment

Alex sold me a DSI XL and it was dispatched super fast and received in excellent condition thanks allot ('tis a beast of a handheld and no mistake!)

Comment

Working...
                              X