Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trusted Traders website (Updated - please read latest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzla
    As soon as I'm activated I can post some feedback
    coming at you now (just ploughing through them...)

Comment

This site is brilliant. The search option and every else makes it perfect for our needs and very effective. I've been a member of both forums for some time now, and this compliments the trading aspect of them very nicely. I urge everyone to adopt this ite as the default method of leaving feedback. This is not to say that the user feedback folder is bad, it's just not as good as the feedback site, which is unsurprising considering the limitations of a forum for this sort of activity.

Heartly recommended, nice one Suizid.

Comment

I'd like to see this rekindled. I used it once before the Edge forum disappeared and I'd like to see it back. It's a great idea, excellently implemented. There are ten pages of feedback on the forum now and searching for someones feedback can be an arduous task.

Comment

I thought the site was a good idea. Makes things a lot easier to view, rather than using the system that is currently used here (worked well on the edge forums).

Comment

im not on it!

Comment

I'd be happy to adjust it for NTSC-UK, but didn't really get enough positive feedback last time... if people are finding the current system a pain, then post here - I won't get off my fat, procrastination-riddled arse and do something about it otherwise!

Comment

I would think it would be a good idea, to include NTSC users on the website. So add me!

Comment

darkangel, it's user controlled - you register for it yourself, and put your own feedback in. You couldn't join yet as the registration is linked to the edge forums at present - I posted this to judge interest in the site from NTSC-UK users (no point doing all the necessary changes if noone is going to use it!).

Comment

I was a edge user before it closed down and came to this wondeful place. How can i regristar onto it if edge has shutdown?

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel
                      I was a edge user before it closed down and came to this wondeful place. How can i regristar onto it if edge has shutdown?
                      That's the whole problem at the moment.

"but not for months" my arse.

Comment

Working...
                      X