No announcement yet.

jamesy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answered my wanted thread for a copy of TGM ACE which arrived today. Thanks!

Comment

Bought some hddvd's off the lad, arrived quick and in good shape as expected, great!

Comment

Great guy to deal with. Came fast and looks good. What else can I ask for?

Comment

^LOL!^ Hilarious feedback.

Comment

all good

bought more goodies from me and great as always

Jason

Comment

James bought a boxed Jaguar off me, friendly comms and fast payment, couldn't ask for more.

Comment

Bought Beyond: Two souls from James, all good. Thanks.

Comment

Purchased GTA V from James, delivered quickly and in perfect nick. Many Thanks.

Comment

Bought a a few games of James; everything was in great condition and the price was very reasonable.

Cheers mate!

Comment

Flawless trade with James - posted items quickly and safely and was a pleasure to deal with throughout. Cheers!

Comment

bought the last of us from james, game arrived in great condition and in good time. thanks a lot mate

Comment

Sold me God Hand after responding to a wanted thread. Fast dispatch, great condition and good price. Appreciated!

Comment

Bought a neoya vga+2 of jamesy. Even let me demo it before paying. As they say on the bay.....A+++!

Comment

Sold ryse to me for the xbone, really nice to deal with. Very quick delivery.
                              Super all round, thanks

Comment

sold a graphics card to this chap.

Nice dude, very quick bank transfer and such.

wishing him the best. cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X