No announcement yet.

Brad (formerly FSW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought uncharted 2, arrived quickly and in excellent condition. will deal with again.

Comment

Bought a copy of Sacred 2 from Brad, arrived really fast, usual comms top guy cheers

Comment

Bought a copy of Portal 2 from Brad and it was as usual immaculate. Great comms and smooth as you like. Cheers bud

Comment

Prompt payment and nice pms
          Cheers fella

Comment

Traded a 3DS bundle for a PSP Go bundle with FSW. Total pleasure through and through.
            Well packaged, great communications. Flawless. Thanks mate.

Comment

As hexxed saidabove great packaging and quick delivery. got a touchpad this time and it works great Cheers fella!

Comment

Bought Bioshock 2 From FSW for next to nothing. Didn't stop him having it through my letterbox at the speed of light, superb! Cheers mate.

Comment

I put out the call and Brad answered, Super Mario 64 DS arrived in superb condition before I could get on the plane, great, thanks again

Comment

I bought the LOZ:OOT3D OST CD (phew!) from Brad, who double-checked that I was satisfied with the (brand new) condition and had it on my doorstep in a very well-packed box just two days later. Courteous, friendly comms and instant feedback too. Couldn't ask for better, thank you!

Comment

Bought the MGS 20th Anniversary set and the Metroid Prime Trilogy from FSW - both came packaged excellently, in top condition, and quickly to boot. Top comms throughout as well, highly recommended. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Gravity Rush from FSW, nice chap, excellent service and was in mint condition. Well packaged too! Couldnt ask for more!

Cheers!

Comment

Bought an Android Tablet from FSW, well packaged and very nice item AAA+++

Comment

Sent me a free game for my lad. Top man as always. Prefers DS3 to 360 controllers too.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              Sent me a free game for my lad. Top man as always.

Same. Legend.

Comment

Correctly foresaw the end times for Blockbuster and was thusly rewarded generously with a copy of Medieval Moves on PS3 by Brad. Game was mint and even had a freshly removed seal whiff about it too so here is a guy who obviously takes pride in his collection - a man after my own heart!

Ace gent, highly recommended to deal with and shall happily do so again.

Comment

Working...
                                X