No announcement yet.

Brad (formerly FSW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having had a borrow of my Red Seeds Profile it was returned to me in pristine nick exactly as expected and while I must chastise him for not enjoying the antics of Agent York (Bad Brad, Bad!) I would happily lend him anything in the collection he wanted, even a tenner! Cheers bud

And 3 letter usernames are the future people. The future!

Comment

Bought Ninokuni from Brad.

Swift delivery ensured I was RPG'ing it the very next day wearing just my undies.

Comment

The underwear thing wasn't a condition of the sale in case anyone was wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
          The underwear thing wasn't a condition of the sale in case anyone was wondering.
          Haha really? Oh well, it's too late, the photo I took is sitting in your inbox

Comment

Sold Brad a copy of Metroid Prime 3, quick payment, great comms.

Comment

Sold me a phone, answered all my questions, gave extra info and the phone was expertly packed as well.

Top trader.

Comment

Sold Brad a BNIB Ipod 16gb touch, quick payment, great comms but as always simply flawless.

Thanks Brad.

Comment

Sold some Blu ray goodness to Brad, lightning quick payment and top all round bloke as usual.

Comment

The fine master Brad gave me a lovely looking modded PS2 & a whole heap of games for nowt, nothing, zip, sod all, FREE!!!!!!

Total credit to the forums

Neil

Comment

Brad is a legend. He knows what he did.

Comment

Brought some vita games from the dude. He was polite, kept good coms and packed the games up nicely.

Will happily trade with again.

Thanks,

Comment

Bought Animal Crossing (3DS) as a download code off Mr FSW, a very smooth and fast transaction with faultless communication.

Comment

Bought 3DS with a few games, great trade, thanks very much mate

Comment

Bought of set of Ghibli DVDs from me, paid instantly and no problems. Hope you enjoy the films

Comment

Sold me some 360 games. no problems here!

Comment

Working...
                                X