No announcement yet.

Atticus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Phil some PS2 shooters, absolute pleasure to deal with as always. Thanks mate.

Comment

Cheers!

Sold God of War III PS3 to Atticus. Payment and Communications top notch. Also bought from him in the past and definitely a recommended trader on ntsc!

Comment

Bought Mario Galaxy 2, excellent communication & all is good - highly recommended.

Thanks again.

Comment

Always a pleasure to deal with Phil.

Many thanks bud

Comment

Bought Time Crisis from Phil, good price, great comms and a real pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

Comment

Bought GT5 from him and arrived on Xmas Eve!! Exactly as described! Enjoying the game!! Thank you very much!!

Comment

Mr Atticus sorted me out with a Zombrex pen after I posted a wanted ad.
                Top man, sent very quickly and charged me a lot less than he could have got on eBay.
                Thanks you!

Comment

N64 console purchase

Quick payer, good comms and an all round nice chap

Comment

Good comms, quick payer. Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought PS3 Vanquish from Phil, paid him Thursday game arrived Friday, you can't ask for anything better than that , a pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Bought a Mario GC controller off Phil and arrived really well packed the next day. Price was fantastic too - really couldnt ask for more! Cheers

Comment

I bought a couple of nice limited edition games from Phil and am very glad I did. They were in about as good a condition as I could have ever hoped to get them in frankly (much better than the 'mint' ones for sale on ebay for sure), Phil certainly looks after his stuff Not only that but they were well priced, delivered super fast and packaged incredibly well. Awesome seller - thumbs up .

Comment

Sold a Rock Band Squier pro guitar to Atticus. Comms was top notch and did everything he said he would, is a top bloke to meet in person also. Many thanks

Comment

Sold Atticus the ever epic Panzer Dragoon Saga, a pleasure to deal with throughout

Comment

Atticus I've sent your DC games but your inbox needs emptying, can't send any PM's to you.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X