X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil sold me Gradius V and was the perfect seller

Cheers!

Comment

Bought PS3 vanquish from Phil after a copy I bought from another member went missing in the post. Thankfully this one made it, but I expected that, the man is a perfect trader. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from Phil. Turned up quickly and just as described. Great trader

Comment

Bought an item from Phil. Prompt & friendly comms, and the item arrived the next day. Couldn't ask for anything more. Perfect trader

Many thanks, Phil. Very much appreciated.

Comment

A pleasure to deal with, many thanks

Comment

Sold me a Bruce Springsteen boxset. Got home from work tonight to find it sat on my doorstep. We've had thunderstorms here today, the box is soaked through, i'm gutted. (Obviously not my regular postie). I stare at the box and think to myself "I've known Phil for years, he'll have wrapped it in plastic inside the packaging". I open it, he has, HUZZAH!!!!! it's unharmed!!!! And an awesome box set it is, cheers mate.

Comment

Sold Phil a GBA and some games, top feller, fast and friends communication. Would deal with a 1000 times over.

Comment

Sold me a bluray, great thanks.

Comment

Phil sold me the Kubrick bluray set.
                    Excellent nick, posted quickly, top man.

Comment

bought Catherine special from him and it arrived the next day

completely happy

Comment

Bought a couple of Sanwa meshballs from Atticus and he had them posted out to me for arrival within two days- very pleased, and in perfect condition. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a meshball from Atticus,arrived in awesome condition ....lovely jubbly

Comment

Purchased a big Seinfeld collection from my brother recently (via me). Always a pleasure!

Comment

all good - quick payment

highly recommended!

Comment

brought a JPN 360 game off me paid instantly and was friendly throughout the transaction. All good.

Comment

Working...
                                X