No announcement yet.

Atticus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some Super Play magazines which arrived promtly and packaged very well! Sorry for the slow feedback, I thought I left some already!

Comment

sold phil a rock band pro squier arrived in person was a top guy and good to what he said, cheers mate (and sorry for the late feedback)

Comment

Purchased a Japanese Dreamcast game. Posted very quickly, condition was absolutely mint and very friendly. Perfect. Cheers.

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from Phil. Quick delivery and goods comms. Thanks.

Comment

Bought a PS3 game from him. Item was faultless, price was good and delivery was swift. Great trader!!!

Comment

Brought a scart lead off Phil, great comms throughout and very quick postage.
              A pleasure to deal with, thanks

Comment

Bought 2 PS2 memory cards from Phil. Fast delivery and excellent communication throughout transaction.

Would definitely deal with again.

Comment

Recently sold a DSi to my friend (via me) My friend is very happy and would like me to shake Mr H's swanky hand

Cheers Phil

Comment

Sold me a sealed copy of Mario Galaxy 2 for ?20. Great price, well packaged and friendly to deal with. Recommended, thanks.

Comment

Purchased Uncharted 3 LE PS3 from Phil. As usual prompt and friendly comms, outstanding packaging and very fast delivery.

Cheers buddy.

Comment

Phil sold me a new looking XRGB3, sent it special delivery and it was very well packaged. Couldn't ask for more, top bloke

Comment

Phil is one of the forum greats: I never have any issues when dealing with him.

Super Mario Galaxy & a Wii Component Cable this time. Enjoy fella!

Comment

Sold Phil a copy of Akumajo Dracula for the SFC, couldn't have asked for an easier deal. Thanks mate.

Comment

Phil sold me a lovely Umiharakawase Syun Second Edition .....was sent in the biggest box for protection i have ever seen lol...

Top Guy

Thanks a lot mate...

Comment

Phil sold me a couple of games, always brilliant to deal with, cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X