No announcement yet.

neoboy259

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice guy to deal with. Payment was super-fast and friendly comms as well. Many thanks

tbm.

Comment

Lovely man. Marriage material. Recommended.

Comment

I sold Allen some Neo Geo home carts. His comms are excellent, payment exactly when he said, and very friendly manner. Top buyer!!

Comment

Sorted me C2C for xbox Cheers bud!

Comment

Sold him Blazblue CS. A pleasure to deal with. Cheers.

Comment

Bought some MS points - nice quick friendly transaction. Top bloke!

Comment

Bought a PSP Go from Allen, he even arranged for a UK power lead to be sent directly to me.

Very pleased with the machine and it was a great transaction with a very friendly trader.

Thanks again mate

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from Allen which arrived speedyquick, well packaged and in great nick. Nice bloke too.

Comment

I brought Strike Witches from Allen and what can I say; top seller, top comms and when I got the game it was mint as described and he took the care and effort to doulble jiffy enveloppe the game! Many thanks dude and until the next deal, top gaming!

Comment

Neoboy sold me a brand spanking new copy of Shooting Love on X360. Great seller, it turned up very quick and in perfect condition thanks to it being packed so well. Pleasure to deal with, cheers!

Comment

Allen bought my copy of COD Black Ops, paid swiftly, jobs a good un

Comment

I bought 3d Dot Game Heroes from neoboy259.

arrived fast and in good condition.

Comment

Bought Initial D PS3 this time off neoboy. As usual postage was quick and the game turned up in perfect nick. Great seller, cheers!

Comment

Another smooth trade with Allen, bought PS3 WKC, turned up quickly and was well packaged. Thanks again

Comment

Bought Yakuza 3, excellent communication throughout and a very fast, well packaged delivery. One of the best sellers I have bought from on this forum. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X