No announcement yet.

neoboy259

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did a deal for Trinity Universe on PS3 from this good man.

Arrived v fast and exactly as described. Cheers dude!

Comment

Excellent packaging and swift sendage from Allen. Thumbs up
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought Sengoku Basara from Allen. Friendly PM'age and super quick delivery. Posted monday, arrived Tuesday!

Cheers

Comment

Another great trade with Allen, he bought 2 SFC games from me this time

Paid quickly, always a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

PES 2011 for 3DS purchased.

Arrived safe, sound and fast

Comment

Allen bought a load of stuff from me. (A console, games for several systems) We've had loads of trades now and he's always great to deal with. Thanks again pal.

Comment

Bought a couple of MD games from Allen , arrived next day in 2 of the biggest jiffy bags I've seen and in top nick! Wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again.

Comment

bought a few more MD games from Allen, as previously mentioned he's a top fella to trade with! thanks ^_^

Comment

Allen sold me 2 nice ps3 games, thanks man

Comment

Bought some Dreamcast games off me. Paid promptly, good comms.

Comment

have completed a few trades with Allen now, on this occasion he bought an issue of Super Play from me, paid swiftly and as always good comms.. cheers fella

Comment

I purchased Zelda 3DS from NeoBoy at a good price. Fantastic comms and immediate postage. Trade with confidence!

Comment

Sold Allen a console and games this time. We've had many, many trades and he's always a top guy to deal with, one of the best on the forum. Thanks again mate.

Comment

Brought a PS3 game from Allen here, he was quick to respond and carried out the whole transaction in a professional manner. Game arrived securely packaged and in great time.

Very happy with my purchase, and will happily deal with again in the future.

Thanks again bro!

Comment

Bought Allen's NEO collection, or should I say bought back half of my own collection! Absolute gent to deal with as always, apologies for nearly driving off without paying! (Me and weekend mornings don't mix, as my knackered appearance will have told you! )

Comment

Working...
                                X