No announcement yet.

Super Monkey Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a couple of Dreamcast shooters which arrived mint, and well-packed. Superb to deal with as usual.

Cheers

Comment

bought R-type complete from him and it arrived safe and sound

good as always

Comment

I bought a new PS3 game off of this chap. Quick delivery and mint packaging!

Thanks

Comment

Purchased a 360 game, arrived very quickly, excellently packed!

Great trader, not the first time I have purchased items from him, certainly won't be the last!

Cheers!

Comment

Bought PS3 game from SMB - great trader, nice, quick and problem free. Thanks.

Comment

Great stuff i bought a VF5 poster from him it arrived quickly and it great packaging

To my surprise when I unwrapped it there was another extra poster inside

Cheers

Comment

Sold me Outrun2SP Japanese PS2. Super fast and secure dispatch, great guy to deal with.

Many Thanks,

Stuart

Comment

Joe bought a modded SMSII I had for sale, excellent communication, super fast payment, the second time we have dealt and it has been a pleasure yet again.. hope you enjoy the console my friend, it's a top notch job

Highly recommended to all as buyer or seller!

Comment

Bought the Darkness, which arrived safe and sound and in mint condish. Also included the comic which was a nice little bonus

Superb.

Comment

SMB sold me Lost Planet Limited Edition for a bargainous price. I recieved the item super quick and extremely well packaged. Top trader here

Comment

Superb, I bought the following 360 games

Gears of War
                        Test drive Unlimited
                        Moto gp 06
                        PGR3

Everything about the deal great, superbly packaged, delivered at speed, sent before payment cleared

Cheers matey.

Comment

Bought Hip Hip Mcrae from this fine fellow - RIP Colin.

Excellent service as usual and game was MINT.

Comment

Not the first time i have given my cash to joe, this time i bought SFZ2 on CPS2. Not only was the board one of the cleanest CPS2 boards i have seen, but it was packed sublimely and he even threw in a couple of great freebies!

Awesome Seller! Just Awesome!

Comment

Joe sold me a Matrimelee kit on MVS, arrived in really great shape.

A great guy to trade with, quick with his PM's and the shipping, The kit itself was securley packaged and in no danger of damage on it's travels.

Our 3rd trade now and I would certainly trade again.

Cheers

Stuart

Comment

Bought Call of Duty 2 for the Xbox 360 from him. Good comms, good price and well packaged. Recommend him highly.

Thanks Joe!

Comment

Working...
                                X