No announcement yet.

TommyG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great comms, great price, and the game arrived as expected. Excellent deal and will certainly trade again. Top fella ^^

Comment

Brought quite a few games off of TommyG. Great trader, arrived quickly, very friendly service. Thanks.

Comment

bought PGR xbox of this guy and it arrived in quick time.

cheers

Comment

I received Psyvariar today. All very quick and easy, and friendly as well! Good stuff.

Comment

Recieved MagicBox today

Quick and freindly, an excellent seller.

Comment

Bought a snes game from him and received it very quickly, well packaged and with very friendly pm's! Jolly good

Comment

Bought a Jap GBA game from him. Great to deal with etc A+

Comment

This guy is a legend,never have i recived stuff so fast.
                  I payed him by bank transfer yesterday at about 3.30 and recieved my game this morning
                  Would gladly deal with again.

Comment

It's here already!! Great seller buy with confidence people
                    Thanks

Comment

bought REvil from Tommy, fast delivery and no probs at all, Tommy is a friendly fella

cheers m8
                      YW

Comment

Bought Super Monkey Ball from him. Despite postal delays (What the hell is it with them at the moment?) he was honest and always kept in touch.

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Comment

had a lot of delays, basically it took around 2 weeks to get the goods after paying

Tommy did pm me to apologise and the goods finally arrived

it happened to another buyer as well, whether this is down to the goods simply not being sent (date on packages was different from the date quoted by the seller) i have no idea

however Tommy was quick to reply to pms, helpfull throughout and indeed offered a refund when it seemed the cables wouldnt turn up.

Comment

Very easy deal ^_^

Pleasant communications and the game arrived quickly and as described. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with again.

Comment

Everything arrived in perfect order. He seemed like a nice guy, and I would deal with him again.

Comment

No problems, always quick to respond to my PMs, items arrived quickly and in great condition.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X